Personal Online Journal

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Thought I Knew about Spiritual Death

There is a series at ldsphilosopher.com by Nathan Richardson on spiritual death.  He has described it in a way that makes sense to me.  

As of Jun 2018 here are a couple links that work.
What I Thought I Knew about Spiritual Death
The whole series is at Understanding the Fall



There is not an easy way to find the series on their site as of Apr 2014. Following are the articles.

A. The Path of Sin

B. The Path of Adam's Fall

C. Spiritual Death
5. Spiritual Death Quiz (The software that kept score is broken, but you can definitely still take the quiz)
8. The Fall of Adam and the Fall of Me (this one was a draft; I hadn't finished the conclusion yet)

There is also an article by Nathan on Spiritual Death at MormonWiki.com and a 60 page paper he wrote available on his web site. 

No comments: