Personal Online Journal

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Remembering in the Way God Intends

What is God's intention?, "actually engage in the battle itself". Be on the court of my life and out of the stands.

Here is the scripture I picked for this week to ponderize.

Helaman 5:6
Behold, my sons, I desire that ye should remember to keep the commandments of God; and I would that ye should declare unto the people these words. Behold, I have given unto you the names of our first parents who came out of the land of Jerusalem; and this I have done that when you remember your names ye may remember them; and when ye remember them ye may remember their works; and when ye remember their works ye may know how that it is said, and also written, that they were good.


engage in the battle itself

("Remember and Perish Not", Marlin K. Jensen, Apr 2007)

No comments: