Personal Online Journal

Friday, February 10, 2017

Learning to Dance all over my Purpose - Marriage

One of the best books I read about marriage is the The Peacegiver: How Christ Offers to Heal Our Hearts and Homes. The husband in this allegory learns how to fix his marriage by turning to Jesus and learning to change his own deficits with God and begin giving to his wife as Jesus would.

Another great book is Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself. The personality questionnaire results of my wife are more action based than mine turned out. In some contexts, you would call her more alpha than I am/was. It showed me how good it is to have complementary personality traits. It also uncovered the disadvantages of living in the negative aspects of my dispositions.

No comments: