Personal Online Journal

Monday, May 11, 2015

The Instant of Turning

I have had the most transforming experiences of my life. I attended Landmark Forum these last three days. I have eliminated my fear through expressing myself vulnerably.

I am leaving my past in the past. I am not creating a future based on my fear. I am powerful and free to do whatever I want.

I invite you to come to my last session in Scottsdale Tues night at 7:00 pm to 10:15 pm Phoenix time. You will taste a bit of what I have experienced these last 3 days. You will have an opportunity to register for it yourself.

No one needs the Landmark Forum. You will continue to have the life you create. You will likely still live, have wonderful relationships (or not) and be successful (or not).

I request that you consider the possibility that your life can be transformed, it is the instant you turn from the life you have to the life you want.

16100 North Greenway/Hayden Loop
Building G - Suite 108
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260

https://www.landmarkworldwide.com/the-landmark-forum

No comments: