Personal Online Journal

Thursday, April 18, 2019

What habits do I want?

“Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!” ― Og Mandino

“We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.” ― Og Mandino

“I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy. ”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World (2001): 2001 Gift Edition

“Only a habit can subdue another habit.”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World

“I determine to render more and better service, each day, than I am being paid to render. Those that reach the top are the ones who are not content with doing only what is required of them.”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World

“And so long as I can laugh never will I be poor.”
― Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman In The World

What habits do I want?

Today, I start a new life.
Today, I create a new, positive habit.
The only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits.
Good habits are the key to all success.
Thus, the first law I will obey is: I will form good habits and become their slave.
Today, I take control of my actions and behaviors. With these, I create my life and destiny.
- Greatest Salesman Og Mandino

No comments: